TRUSTED IS GOOD, CERTIFIED IS BETTER.
Brokers seeking admission to the Swiss Chamber of Real Estate Brokers must meet high standards and obligations:
- Professional education and training
- Wide-ranging and up-to-date experience
- Substantial real estate sales
- Registration of the company in the commercial register
- Professional liability insurance
Only real estate companies that meet the strict entry criteria can become members of the Swiss Chamber of Real Estate Brokers.
The real estate sector is innovative and fast-paced. Brokers need ongoing training in order to provide professional, up-to-date advice to their clients. The SVIT Swiss Real Estate School offers a wide range of education and training options – from one-day seminars to professional courses and a postgraduate programme.
Compliance with the requirements of the Swiss Chamber of Real Estate Brokers is reviewed every four years through an independent audit. A certificate is awarded if the audit is passed.