The Swiss Chamber of Real Estate Agents SCREA invites you to apply for membership. In addition to numerous practical benefits, you will receive an exclusive award: only SCREA members are certified real estate agents – a significant competitive advantage.
The members of the Swiss Chamber of Real Estate Agents and their employees undertake to comply with strict rules of professional conduct. With sound professional knowledge, transparent, fair services and a pronounced sense of reality, they are committed to the interests of their clients. They know: Trust is good, certification is better.
Proof of quality
- Real estate companies with entry in the commercial register
- Company representative is a member of the management or senior management
- Real estate professionals with a federal diploma or professional certificate (recognised real estate profession) or comparable international qualification Or else: At least six years of practice in the real estate industry
- Professional liability insurance concluded
- Proof of good character (extract from the debt enforcement and criminal records)
- Minimum sales turnover CHF 250,000 per year
- Minimum trade of 12 trades a year
- Sales process with modern marketing instruments (documents, advertisements etc.)
- Your own website
These quality criteria are checked by a neutral audit upon entry and every four years.
- Submission of the questionnaire and documents to the Secretariat of the Swiss Chamber of Real Estate Agents
- Examination by admission committee
- Interview with the candidate
- Admission decision of the board
- Membership in the Swiss Chamber of Real Estate Agents is confirmed and published
- Admission fees: CHF 500.–
- Processing fees: CHF 300.–
- Annual membership fee (entire company):
- 1 to 10 employees: CHF 2000.–
- 11 to 20 Employees: CHF 2500.–
- from 21 employees: CHF 3000.–
Data incl. value added tax.